Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Parenthood





Parenthood has been so much fun so far. Our days now consist of tummy time, naps, feedings, diapers, bath time, and morning wake up calls.


Tummy time has become a huge part of our day, because we ( when I say we I mean I) do not want Landon to get a flat head. Tummy time is also important, so Landon can learn to roll over, crawl, and hold his head up. I am a bit crazy about tummy time and Josh has labeled me a tummy time advocate. Landon is super excited to participate in tummy time :D ( not really)
Landon really likes bath time
Landon is pretty good at taking naps. He cries for 10 minutes and then falls asleep. This is when I get my cleaning and laundry done.

All in all I think that we adjusting pretty well and we love having Landon around. As summer begins we are gearing up for things to get busier . I am looking forward to being off of work and to hanging out with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment